Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey everyone.. This is my first blog.. Am a really late entrant.. Am doin this at Zee Mumbai.. Pretty bugged out here.. Workz been fun.. But yeah.. I am havin my "off" day at office.. I wanted to come today.. couldn't work pretty much... Am Ram.. CA Final student.. And i don't bother if this one turns out to be a super weird blog entry. .I believe therez always a first time to everythingand I am proud to openly accept this one sucks majorly.. I ain't a super goo writer.. But I ain't too bad either... Anyways.. This is a formal announcement of Mr. Ram's entry into blogger.com.. Am in... hoo hoo...

4 comments:

  1. Hey...I never knew u were soooo.....busy out there that u found time to blog nonsense:-) Well jus kidding.:-) Hpe u come out with more blogs. I mean ur favourite topics:-) Cheers n gud luck:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and he starts in feb 2009...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ram i never knew that you have hidden talents. good keep it up. but bombay trips may not come once too often
    sankaranarayanan

    ReplyDelete